愿上天温柔待你,我的寂寞良君。
May god treat you gently, my lonely and good king.
半壶酒,寂寞相对,不闻万岁万万岁,只有故人看君落泪。
Half a pot of wine, lonely relative, do not hear long live long live, only the old man to see your tears.
你遮我半世离殇,我为你倾尽一生又有何妨。
You cover me for half of my life. Why don't I spend my whole life for you.
你不知,在你转身错落的那个轮回间,我已万劫不复。
You don't know, in the samsara you turn around, I'm doomed.
卿如此知心,我又怎么会负你。
Qing is so intimate, how can I defeat you.
我慰你半世哀伤,你可与我执子之手,我许你一世江山,你可陪我千世轮回。
I comfort you for half of your life. You can hold my son's hand with me. I promise you a lifetime, and you can accompany me for thousands of lifetimes.
烽火硝烟,只为红颜一笑。
Beacon fire and smoke, only for the beauty of a smile.
倾了天下,乱了繁华,不负如来不负卿,定不负相思意。
Pour out the world, chaos and prosperity, not to lose Rulai not to lose Qing, not to lose Acacia.
望一眼,千山万水;忘一眼,人事全非。
One glance, a thousand mountains and rivers; forget one eye, nothing.
你说过你不会放手,最终你却放了。
You said you wouldn't let go, but in the end you let go.
你一句戏谑,我却一守许诺千载未变。
You joked, but I kept my promise for thousands of years.
别轻易对我许下承诺,誓言到最后只会是谎言。
Don't make a promise to me easily. It will only be a lie in the end.
我心深深为你痴心不悔,把一世迷离,寄托在无望相思里。
My heart is deeply infatuated for you, not regret, the life lost, placed in hopeless Acacia.
用我三生烟火,换你一世迷离。
With my three fireworks, for your life lost.
也许是前世的姻,也许是来生的缘,错在今生,相见徒增一段无果的恩怨。
Maybe it's the marriage of the previous life, maybe it's the fate of the next life. It's wrong in this life. When we meet each other, we add a section of unfruitful resentment.